The purpose of this course is to help you build your own robotics projects. You will be provided with the kits and our Engineers will give you the knowledge to develop the projects from scratch. The majority of your time in the course will be spent on hands-on activities.
In this training program, you will develop this knowledge by building seven popular robotic systems. Here’s what you’ll learn by hands-on sessions:
Concepts of various robotic technologies
Working of motors, sensors and microcontrollers
How to design mechanical structure of robot
How to program and test robots
Arduino Architecture & Programming
- Arduino Uno Board
- Arduino UART Cable
- DC Motors
- IR Sensors
- DTMF decoder module
- Audio jack
- Accelerometer Sensors
- RF Tx-Rx Module
- Programming Cable
- Digital Multi Meter*
- Working Tools*
- Other miscellaneous items
Benefits of Summer Training Program
Utilize your Summer break productively by developing projects
Get specialization in Robotics with this learning package
Prove your skills to employers with trusted certification
All Motion Robotics Labs certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Completion with distinction (for top performers)
Who should attend?
Students of any background interested in
can attend this training program.
Why Motion Robotics Labs?
- Motion Robotics Labs – an award winning company working towards transforming textbook geniuses into productive engineers.
Awards won by us:
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education:-
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs.
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)